Klein Tools updated electrical test kit contains MM300 (manual-ranging digital multimeter), ncvt-1 (non-contact voltage tester) and the RT105 (receptacle tester). the ncvt-1 automatically detects standard voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets, and wires. The RT105 detects the most common wiring problems in standard receptacles.
- The MM300 multimeter measures AC/DC voltage, DC current and resistance and has a safety rating of CAT III 600V, Class 2, Double insulation
- The NCVT-1 has a bright green LED to indicate the tester is working; it changes to red and warning tones sound when voltage is detected
- NCVT-1 has a digitally-controlled ON/OFF power button and auto power-off feature to conserve and extend battery life
- Receptacle tester detects wiring configurations and indicates correct wiring, open ground, open hot, open neutral, hot/ground reversed
- Includes visual and audible continuity indicators up to 25 omega